Joe Mallon Motors Portlaoise are looking for a warm and friendly mannered person to manage daily operations of our service department and take our business to the next level.
As the manager your responsibilities will include:
Greeting customers & providing excellent customer service
Driving sales, meeting targets and maintaining a sales culture
Managing the workshop team to ensure maximum efficiency & profitability
Stock control and processing orders
Daily reporting, accounts receivable & basic book-keeping
Daily operations & front of house duties
Growing the business
And going the extra mile to ensure 100% customer satisfaction
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated individual and have:
Excellent customer service & organisational skills
Strong leadership skills to manage and develop your team
2+ years experience in a management, customer service or sales role
A working knowledge of computer programs - word, excel, Kerridge / CDK etc.
Knowledge of the automotive industry is not necessary but would be very beneficial. Full training will be provided.
We are a family owned business currently experiencing tremendous growth and are looking for a candidate to manage this growth and take our business to new heights. If you think you would be a good fit for the position, please get in touch. We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time
- Management/Sales/Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
Location : Portlaoise
Click Here to apply
Joe Mallon Motors Naas & Portlaoise
Due to growing business levels we are increasing our workshop team. We are currently seeking to recruit Fully Qualified Service Technicians to join our team.
- Experienced mechanics should ideally have recent Renault dealer experience. Formal skills training with a recognised automotive organisation is essential.
- Experienced technicians should be skilled in all aspects of vehicle repairs and servicing including diagnostics and electronics.
- You must be able to produce high quality work in a busy environment and be motivated through set targets, showing flexibility according to the needs of your team.
- You will be a committed individual with a positive, 'can do' attitude, and willingness to work as part of an effective team.
- You will have good communication skills to ensure the smooth and efficient flow of work through the workshop, making sure you liaise with other team members to meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Carry out fault diagnosis, service, and repair.
- Ensure faults are accurately diagnosed and report to workshop controller as required on vehicle condition, safety, reliability and performance.
- Indicate to workshop controller possible future faults and repair requirements.
- Ensure that quality procedures relating to the function laid down by the Company are adhered to at all times.
- Ensure all procedures relating to service books and service, repair and warranty are carried out.
- Maintain all records and paperwork relevant to the function, ensuring they are accurate and up to date at all times.
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in becoming a member of our team please apply below including full Cover Letter and CV attached
This is a great chance to work within a very successful motor dealership who rewards hard work and dedication and a company that offers you the opportunity to further your skills.
Location: Naas & Portlaoise
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
FOR DETAILS about other vacancies please CLICK HERE